A Woman’s “Don’ts” of Online Dating

Online Dating For Women A Woman’s “Don’ts” of Online Dating

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Wicked2Party69

There are some things that women should never do while engaged in an online relationship with a woman. These things are certain to put a quick end to any further communications with her.

While chatting online or by email do not write your life story. Her eyes will glaze over, and she will fall out of her chair. Keep it brief until she asks for details…then provide them slowly and only answer the questions she asks. For instance:  If she asks how many siblings you have, she is NOT asking for the details of your interaction with them. She just wants to know how woman you have. Say you have 2 (or whatever is true) and then ask how many she has. For every question she asks you, you should ask one of her. Nothing turns a woman off like a long- winded woman who just does not know when to shut up or how to listen.

Never, ever, EVER lie. I really believe that lies will catch up with you eventually. Women lie about their age, marital status, employment, height, weight, and a host of other things in their online profiles. That is a huge mistake. If you find a woman who you are really interested in, she will find out you lied and there goes any possibility of the relationship progressing. Just be honest. There is someone out there who will like you…even come to love you…for exactly the person you are.

Do not be too eager. It makes you look desperate, and it really puts a woman off. They are primarily conquerors and if getting the person of their desires to like them too is just too easy, they will quickly lose interest. I do not mean play “hard-to-get.”  I mean, do not push for a face-to-face meeting. Do not email them or IM them too frequently. Play it safe and play it cool.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up